Friday, March 11, 2011

Day Five: A Song That Reminds You of Someone

Well, there are so many songs I could choose for a post like this. It's a hard one but I'm trying to think of a someone that isn't too cheesy and sentimental because that's not always fun. But the song I've chosen reminds me of a few someones and I think that is probably the best way to go. This song always reminds me of my friends because we ALWAYS sing it at karaoke. It's one of those standard songs we have because of how campy and ridiculous it is. It also reminds me of work because its on the cd we have at my job. And it even reminds me of my boyfriend because he said that he liked me a little more when I knew that this song was on Family Guy. Plus I freakin love this video; it's so 80s that it hurts. 

*yes, I just Rick roll'd my blog!

No comments: