Wednesday, June 9, 2010

I'm Such A Sap, You Could Use Me to Make Syrup

I have a confession to make: I am in love. I am head over heels, truly, madly, deeply in love with my boyfriend and it's kinda crazy. I have NEVER EVER felt this way before in my whole entire 24 years of breathing. I have thought I've been in love before but it wasn't real. This is real. You know in cartoons when Bugs Bunny sees a lady bunny he likes and the hearts pop out of his eye sockets? That's me every time I see my boyfriend. I didn't think I was capable of having such feelings for another person but I can't imagine the foreseeable future without him. Being around him is one big sparkly ray of happiness. When we're together I can't wipe that stupid grin off my face no matter how hard I try. There aren't enough minutes in the day for us to be together. I fully entrust him with my heart, even though its quite fragile. I know he would never intentionally hurt me, unlike all of the guys in my past. I know that with this one I've struck gold. I don't think I ever want to give him up. We're a match made in demented heaven. 

No comments: